Shop Now

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scrapbooking and Punch Art

One of my goals this year is to get caught up scrapbooking all of my pictures.  I'm still working on a few from 2009, so I've got a lot of work to do.  I finished these pages this week, and I think they are some of my favorite layouts.




I'm also working on decorations for Sidney's first birthday party next weekend.  We're having an owl theme, with owl cookies, owl hats, owl shaped cheese ball and owl cupcakes.  I also made this punch art picture to hang on the wall.


I used foam squares behind all the pink owls so they would pop out a little bit.  


After the party I'll put the owls in Sidney's room since the poor girl has no decorations of her own.

Linking To:

4 comments:

  1. I really love your scrapbook pages. The punch art is cool but I've never heard of it before, how is it done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! The technique of journaling around the edge of the page and creating a frame of sorts is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything at the party was sooo cute - great job, we had a great time too!

    ReplyDelete